Friday, July 1, 2011

Forest Nightmare (Story)

Angrily, I stormed out of my car and smacked the bonet. I had broken down about five minutes ago. In front of me, was a car coming up the road. I put my hand out but they didn't stop to see if I was okay. How rude people are these days. I saw a path and decided to walk down it.

Slowly, I walked down the path which soon led me into a deep dark forest. The owls twooted in the dark night. Above me, was the shinning light of the bright full moon. I was all alone in the forset because I couldn't see anybody around. I desperately needed somewhere to stay. The wind, which was just calm, had suddenly turned into a thunderous storm. Lighting crashed and thunder boomed. Cautiously, I started slowing down and I suddenly tripped over a stone. I rushed back up off the ground with out hesitation. Running as fast as I could, I got to a nearby log and stopped. Hesitantly, I sat down and looked up at the black, bare sky. Was I ever going to find a place to stay? The rain started picking up so I started walking again.

All around me, fog started to fill up the air. In my bag was nothing but my hairbrush, bottle of water, purse, crisps and my mobile. . . . . Yes I found my phone. Speedily, I fished out my phone from my bag and looked at my signal bar. Damn it there is no signal in the middle of the forest. Without thinking I darted down the path and found an old, crooked house.

The house, which looked abandoned, had horrible looking vines hanging from it. Do you think anyone lives here? Above my head, bats flapped about. Carefully and quietly, the door swung open and it fell off of it's broken hinges. I walked into the house and walked into a room. The rooms door banged as the wind had made it close. Suddenly the light switched off and I screamed my head off. Sadly, I fell to the ground and let my tears stream down my eyes. Moving across the floor, I touched something hard and horrible. Ewww what was that smell. Flickering on and off, the light finally came on and in front of my eyes was something I never seen before. A skeleton with a blood stain on the floor. I screamed Help me. Was I going to get out of this forest nightmare?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment