Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Light In All Darkness

LOST IN THE DARK

"Why? Why is it so dark?"

"Where am I?"

"Poor girl, she was found in the middle of the road..."

I heard some voices around me, but it was all dark I could not see a thing... "Is someone there?"

"Please answer me! Hello?"

"What happened to me?"

"I opened my eyes, but it's only darkness I see..."

"Who am I?"

"I can't... I don't remember... I DON'T REMEMBER!!!"

"Please calm down, I am a Doctor. You were brought here by someone who saw you at the middle of the road...You were unconscious."

"Doctor? Why is it dark? Do you know my name and where I live or came from?" I asked.

He did not speak for a moment... I felt he was searching for the right words to answer me.

He spoke to me very gently.

"You are here in my Hospital, dear. This is a non-profit hospital. You were found at the middle of the road, and was brought here unconscious. Your eyes were swollen. I was the one who did the surgery for your eyes, but I did my best to save your eye-sights... but it was already too late. You must have hit yourself to some kind of a sharp object and must have wounded yourself. I expected that when you would regain your consciousness, you could tell us what had happened to you... But here you are you do not remember a thing... I can tell for now that you are experiencing a temporary amnesia. There is hope that you will remember everything once you got yourself back to people who may have known you.

"I cried as I heard what he had just said. I don't remember anything about me.. I don't know where I'm going to stay. Would they let me stay here at the hospital until I regain my memories? I guess not. But what should I do? I don't want to be a burden to them. But if they offer help, I guess the wise decision will be- - "

"You can stay here until you regain your memory or until we can find someone who knows you. Will that be alright?" the doctor said.

- - I don't want to take advantage or to be a burden, but I need their help.

He continued while I felt his hand gently holding my left hand on my side, while I rested my right hand on my chest as I was sobbing. I felt cold and I know he felt that I was shivering and worried about my situation. But he was nice to assure me one thing.

"Don't worry, dear, we already have contacted the authority about your case. I am sure you will be found soon..."

I felt my eyes went so heavy...The drug that was injected to me by one of the nurses is now working. She said, her name is Nancy and that the drug will help me to calm down and feel comfy.

I closed my eyes and I prayed in silent, "Dear God, I am totally lost in the dark, help me and guide me. I need your protection..."

I choose to pour out the love I have to shine on everyone that I meet and inspire them with my writings and/or short stories of encouragement and enlightenment. We just only started. Journey with me and experience the joy of adventures of giving love unconditionally and enjoying the life we experience in this universe we live in.
Your love for fun and for keeps...
Tiffanie King

A day in the life of Me...all my travels, adventures and all kinds of writings... You are all welcome. Feel free to follow me here: http://raffleberry.weebly.com/
http://lovebytesonair.blogspot.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment