Sunday, July 3, 2011

He Said "Nice Car Dude" - Thanks I Bought It Online From a Very Helpful Avatar Sales Babe

"Have you seen the new 2022 Camaro? What an awesome car, I want one!"

"Well, I'm not sure how to tell you about this, but I'd like to show you something in my garage."

"Oh my God, you bought one, let's go for a ride, what an awesome car," as his mouth waters he says; "nice car dude" and rubs his hand over the perfect finishing and looks in the window.

"Thanks man, I bought it online from a very helpful avatar sales babe named Glenda!" "No need to go to a dealership anymore, you can make the transaction online. In fact, I used my iPhone app to take a 360° picture of myself by putting my iPhone digital camera on rapidfire, and turning myself around. The driver's seat is 100% customized to fit me."

"No way, are you serious, I heard something about that, but I didn't think it was real."

"Not only is it real, but you can do the same thing, as my passenger, you can use the same iPhone app and send it in to the Government Motor's website, and it stores the information in your iPhone. In then whenever you want to go for a ride, you can simply sync your phone with the passenger seat, and not just my car, but any GM vehicle you drive in"

"Radical! Now that is cool technology, okay, open the hood I want to see the motor," "hey, who stole your motor dude?"

"Oh, didn't you hear this car has a fuel-cell, and its all-electric power system delivers torque to all four wheels at the same time, 0 to 60 in 2.2 seconds, in full-on mode, but my Avatar warned me not to take it to full acceleration, unless you are snug in your seat and you have your five points seatbelt on. Because it really sets you back in your seat like launching off an aircraft carrier in an F-35 IV Stealth Fighter Jet, and most other cars on the road aren't expecting you to be able to accelerate that fast, so you really have to watch out."

"Awesome, let's go for a ride man, I gotta see this, this is incredible. Do you think Glenda, your avatar babe, can hook me up with a killer deal too?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact if you "friend her" on Google +5, you can pick out all the exact features you want on your car, and not just the color, but everything. Fully customized, and they deliver the car to your house. I'd so much like to go for a ride right now, but I have to wait until the Gecko website is back up because it got hacked down, but they assured me it should be up within the hour, so I can get my insurance locked in first."

"Okay dude, let's go get a pizza, I'm buying, and then when you get back you can get on your iPad 19 and get your insurance taken care of, I want to see what this car can do."

Lance Winslow is a retired Founder of a Nationwide Franchise Chain, and now runs the Online Think Tank. Lance Winslow believes writing 23,850 articles by July 4, 2011 is going to be difficult because all the letters on his keyboard are now worn off now..


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment