Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Little Girl's Adventures

A VACATION AT GRANDFATHER'S FARM

I love to skate. It is my favorite sport, so that the first thing I packed was my roller blades.
Then, I helped my mom prepare all necessary things, we would need for the vacation.
After dad had checked the car, we all got ready for the trip.
And we saw a beautiful scenery as our car jogged along the jumpy road.

We arrived at my grandpa's farm at around four o'clock in the afternoon.
It was a winsome Friday as I recalled that day vividly. I gasped in surprise, "Awesome!"
My grandpa's house was big like a castle.
It was surrounded by flowers, trees and tempting fruits.

As soon as I greeted my grandparents, the first thing I did was to grab my rollers blades.
I put them on my overwrought feet. Then, I went on skating around the garage.
When my dad asked me to go fishing with him, I refused.
I was already happy and contented to just skate around with my dancing moves.
Truly, I had enjoyed every moment of it.

I spent the night beside my grandma. She was really delighted to have me.
I felt so homely by her warmth fondle, and loving arms wrapped around me.
No wonder I slept like greased lightning.

It was about nine o'clock in the morning when we had a nice picnic beside the river bank.
There, I finally made up my mind to go fishing with my dad.
And I was glad I did because, I caught a big fish... "Wow!"
I ran as fast as I could to where my grandpa and mom seated and showed them what I'd got.
I took their breath away when they saw the fish that I caught.
My grandma cooked the fish in charcoal kettle grill. It was delicious.
We were all full, happy and had a great time.

The following morning we packed our things for home.
As I had kissed my old folks, they had given me their blessings.

I am really missing them now.
I wish I could spent another, but this time a longer vacation with them.

THE PARTY I ATTENDED

The party was held in a Five-Star Hotel.
The place was fantastic and great.
I met a lot of interesting people.
As I walked around the ballroom everybody stared with mouth opened.
They were all admiring me with my white and elegant dress, that I wore that night.
I was sure, I looked gorgeous, because some of the young girls in the party were jealous.

There were some good-looking young men who danced with me.
One of them said, "Hey you look so pretty and you dance gracefully".
I enjoyed dancing with him too.
Since then, we became close friends.

I was over the moon that I was invited in that grand party.
Because if I were not, I could never have met that handsome young man who is my boyfriend at present.
I met my prince in that party, so I would never forget it.

A day in the life of Me...all my travels, adventures and all kinds of writings...
You are all welcome. Feel free to follow me here:
http://raffleberry.weebly.com/
http://tahlliylicious-thoughtsofmybrain.blogspot.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment