Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Mysterious Woman Named Erliza

On the right side corner of the entrance gate, before you enter my boyfriend's real estate house, a view of a beautiful woman statue would catch your eyes. It was sculptured in delicate details and highly expensive touch of artistry.

We were about to enter when she told the driver to stop so that she could show us that the statue was her impression on it. She went down and she even compared her size every details of it, even the size of her fingers and wrist, or her figure and frame...And she was right. It was really her statue.

When we reached the house, she immediately went down but with elegance. She looked for my boyfriend's father right away. My boyfriend took her inside. I was left in the living room. After less than an hour she went out with two luggage and they were all in big sizes. A 60-year-old man came out from the room with her too. I assumed it was my boyfriend's father.

She called my boyfriend and asked him to bring the two of her grandsons ages, 10 and 12. These two boys were the sons of my boyfriend's younger brother who was a pilot and was out from the country.

My boyfriend took the two boys with him and they all went to kiss her a farewell. For her it was nothing new, like everything with her was normal. After a few minutes of sweet talks, hugs and kisses, she got herself ready to leave. "Madame, let me help you, with those", the driver took the luggage from her.

I was surprise and thought, "Why is it that they all seemed strange with her, as if she never existed in their lives?"

"Erliza" my boyfriend's father called her. She looked back to him. "You take care of yourself", he said with concern on his face. She did not say anything. She just smiled sweetly back to him and waved. She entered in the back seat of the van graciously and smiling steadily. He told his driver, "Drive carefully and please take her home safe." Then he glanced and smiled back once again to Erliza and waved. He stayed there awhile until the van drove away.

My boyfriend came near me after his father entered his room and said, "Come with me sweetheart, let's meet father."

We went inside and it was a huge room, like his father lived in another partition of the house. They greeted each other like they have not seen each other in ages. "Oh my eldest son, I am so proud of you, I am really happy to have you my son in my life." His father grabbed his head and embraced him dearly. He held him on his shoulder looked at him lovingly, studied him deeply, smiled and kissed him on both cheeks.

My boyfriend introduced me to his father. His father was wearing a rounded neck white cotton T-shirt tacked in his faded jeans. He was 6 feet tall like my boyfriend's height, but with a square jaw like the famous actor Sean Connery of 007 Movies. Then a few minutes later, a young woman like my age at 24 came near his father. My boyfriend introduced her to me too. She was the wife of his father. She looked young but actually her age was already 40 years old.

Across the room there was also a woman sitting with a little boy. She was the mother of my boyfriend's son. We went near them and he also introduced me to her. He took his son from her and carried him. He told his story too, the way his father talked about him. "He is so happy for his son and how proud father he is to have his boy".

Then it just played in my mind that Erliza must have the same story just like with what happened between this woman and my boyfriend.

I just look around every corner of the house and I asked my boyfriend, "Why Erliza needs to leave this house, is she not entitled to live here too?" My boyfriend answered, "This house is our ancestral house. Erliza, my mother is never married to my father, though she is until now the mistress of this house. My father will always love her...

I find this very mysterious from the moment I woke up from this dream, and up to this time that I decided to write them down. I wish to have some answers...

A day in the life of Me...all my travels, adventures and all kinds of writings... As the song goes, "Love is a many splendored thing..." or a poem......"electric flowing through my veins, my spirit glows, healing all the pains, Your tremendous love-fruitful energy waving on and on my brain, my heart burst with true joy, my empty space become full again...
You are all welcome. Feel free to follow me here:

http://lovebytesonair.blogspot.com/

http://raffleberry.weebly.com/index.html


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment